Applications for this position are now open. Immediate start preferred.
Autism CRC is the world's first national cooperative research centre focused on autism. We are taking a whole-of-life approach to autism focusing on diagnosis, education and adult life.
Autism CRC is currently seeking an exceptional candidate to undertake the role of Digital Marketing Specialist in the Marketing and Communication Team for a period of 12 months. This role reports to our Marketing and Communication Manager. Availability for an immediate start would be preferred.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for content management of our website, including the integration with Salesforce CRM. The role is also responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, regular analytics reporting, eDM distribution, and design of all digital communications (print and video) for online distribution (website, social media) as well as some print collateral.
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design, multimedia or a related degree
- At least five years’ professional experience in a digital marketing role.
- Strong understanding of how to create engaging content for digital channels.
- Proficient website content management experience using Drupal CMS (or equivalent), HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Advanced experience in designing eDMs, creating content for desktop and mobile layouts, sending campaigns, and reporting on email sends.
- Advanced graphic design skills to produce content for a variety of digital and social media channels, using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Level-AA accessibility requirements when producing digital assets and online experiences for users.
- Preferred experience in the autism community, as a person with the lived experience or who has worked in this community.
Before you apply, please view the position description for more information.
Please contact Cally Jackson, Autism CRC Marketing and Communication Manager, on 07 3377 0609 if you have any questions after viewing the position description.