Expressions of interest have now closed for the latest Autism CRC Investment Round for award in mid-2018. Full applications must be submitted by 1 March 2018. The Autism CRC 2018 investment round is focused on funding projects that are led by end-user organisations and demonstrate inclusive research practices with autistic individuals and/or their families and carers throughout the project lifecycle.
Autism CRC is committed to inclusive research practices and coproduction. Projects demonstrating a commitment to these will be more likely to receive Autism CRC investment.
Project applications will be assessed with regard to the following criteria:
- Meet Autism CRC’s milestones and outputs
- Clearly focus on end-user driven outcomes identified for Autism CRC
- Utilise Participant in-kind (staff and non-staff), particularly the support of Other Participants
- Comply with proposal guidelines
- Are well developed and demonstrate feasibility over the timeline
- Are collaborative and involve at least two (preferably more) Autism CRC Essential and/or Other Participants
- Include Participants with adequate skills and infrastructure to operationalise the project
- Clearly identify and describe any planned involvement of PhD and/or other students and post docs, where applicable
- Demonstrate co-production and engagement with end-users
For more information, visit the 2018 Investment Round overview.