The work we do at Autism CRC is only possible thanks to the support of our partners. We remain committed to a national collaborative model, working with all stakeholders – individuals on the spectrum, families, professionals, services providers and government – addressing agreed needs and co-producing outcomes with those stakeholders.
Our Members, Associates and Affiliates make up our formal network of national and international stakeholders, and share our vision to see autistic people empowered to use their diverse strengths and interests.
- Aspergers Victoria
- Australian Psychological Society
- Autism Queensland
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
- Children's Health Queensland
- Complex Connections
- Macquarie University
- Reframing Autism
- Siblings Australia
- Spectrum Space
- The Autistic Self Advocacy Network of Australia and New Zealand (ASAN NZ)
- University Of Southern Queensland
- Wenn Lawson