We are looking for participants for an online survey with the intention to capture data from educators, parents, specialists and students about middle years learners on the autism spectrum.
Who can participate?
- Parents and caregivers
- Students aged 9-16 years on the autism spectrum
What is the survey about?
- Why families chose alternate education settings, including distance education and home education
- What works well in alternate education settings
- What additional help and support would benefit currently in alternate educations settings
- How this information can be used to inform work in more traditional mainstream settings
Why is the survey being conducted?
Data collected will help inform more inclusive and supportive approaches to students on the autism spectrum more broadly.
How do I get involved?
To participate in the study, please email the Middle Years Behaviour Support Program
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line: Research project about middle year learners on the autism spectrum
- Let us know your educational setting:
- Rural, remote or Indigenous setting
- Alternate education
- Distance education
- Home education
- Let us know your role in regards to the survey subject
- Parent or caregiver