This survey has now closed.
We are looking for participants for an online survey with the intention to capture data from educators, parents, specialists and students about middle years learners on the autism spectrum in alternate education settings. These include distance or home education, and Steiner, Montessori, Autism Specialist, or flexi-schools, and other schools offering alternate programs.
Who can participate?
- Parents and caregivers
- Students aged 8-17 years who are, or think they might be, on the autism spectrum
What is the survey about?
The survey intend to capture the views of educators, parents, caregivers, specialist and students about:
- Why families chose alternate education settings?
- What role the student plays in the decision-making process?
- What works well in alternate education settings?
- What additional help and support would benefit the systems currently used in alternate education settings?
- How this information can be used to inform work in traditional mainstream settings?
Why is the survey being conducted?
Data collected will help inform more inclusive and supportive approaches to students on the autism spectrum more broadly.
How do I get involved?
This survey has now closed
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org