Autism subtyping of pre-school aged children
This project has the following objectives:
- To determine the clinical characteristics that predict outcomes in pre-school aged children on the autism spectrum
- To evaluate the clinical, behavioural, family and psychosocial modifiers and predictors of outcomes
- To compare the developmental trajectory using clinical (phenotypes) and neurocognitive markers (endophenotypes) in relation to treatment outcome to determine homogeneous subgroups
- To incorporate the clinical, behavioural and neurocognitive profile together with the genetic/molecular signature available from project 1.2 to yield biological subtypes.
- Valsamma Eapen, University of NSW