Hear the latest from researchers and autistic employees on:
- new insights on effective employment practices from our global study
- release of the Integrated Employment Success Tool for employers
- experiences of employment from autistic employees
- A/Prof Anna Krzeminska, Macquarie University
- Prof Charmine Hartel, Monash University
- Prof Sonya Girdler, Curtin University
- Darien Judge, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Daniel Slaven, SunPork Farms
Facilitated by Prof Andrew Whitehouse, Autism CRC, Telethon Kids Institute and University of Western Australia.
- Slides from Part 1 - Evaluating effectiveness of an Autism Specific Workplace Tool
- Slides from Part 2 - New insights on effective autism employment practices from world-first study
The full video of the presentation is above, including the Question and Answer portion of the webinar. If you'd like to just watch (or share!) an indvidual presentation, click on the links below to watch on YouTube.