24 April 2019
Hear experts from across the country share Autism CRC's research on:
- The Australian Autism Biobank
- How best to support children and their families during transition to school
- The promise of functional near-infrared spectroscopy in autism research
- Dr Felicity Rose, Autism CRC Project Coordinator
- Professor Valsamma Eapen, Autism CRC Program Director and University of NSW Head of Academic Unit of Child Psychiatry, South Western Sydney Local Health District.
Hosted by Professor Andrew Whitehouse, Autism CRC Chief Research Officer.