Australian Longitudinal Study of Adults with Autism (ALSAA) (25 years+)
This is an ongoing program of research with the long term aims to identify and describe the comprehensive and unique profiles of Australian adults on the spectrum over the age of 25.
Objectives include to:
- Identify predictors of mental health and quality of life of adults on the spectrum
- Examine the stability of autism symptomology overtime for autistic adults
- Identify predictors of carer/support person coping strategies, mental health and wellbeing
- Explore factors associated with healthy ageing for adults on the spectrum living in Australia.
- Jullian Troller, University of NSW