Transition to a neurodiverse workforce
Learn from the growing number of organisations benefiting from the skills and strengths of a neurodiverse workforce through the employment of individuals on the autism spectrum.
Date Thursday 25 July 2019
Time 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue Novotel Melbourne on Collins (270 Collins Street, Melbourne)
This event has now reached capacity. We are no longer accepting registrations.
About the event
The 3rd Autism @ Work Summit 2019 will profile high-profile employers such as DXC, NAB, ANZ, SAP and SunPork Farms, speaking about the benefits of embracing neurodiversity in the workplace.
You will hear engaging keynote presentations from:
- John Marble, Neurodiversity & Innovation Consultant. Author & Speaker on Autism.
- Lawrence Fung, Clinical Assistant Professor and Director of the Stanford Neurodiversity Project at Stanford University.
The day’s program will also include:
- a panel of autistic employees, sharing their experiences of transitioning into the workplace
- an employer panel, discussing workplace transitions from their perspective
- sessions on a range of topics including mental health support, options for neurodiverse employment programs outside IT, transitioning from school to employment, and neurodiverse 'placemaking'.
We are pleased to confirm there are no attendance fees for the Summit.
If you have any questions about the Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on 25 July 2019.