Part of Autism CRC's Autism Month 2020 webinar series. In this webinar, hear experts share the latest on:
- 'Hear' to help: Chat-bot technology to support participation of autistic students in higher education
- Working with autistic researchers to uncover the hidden histories of late-diagnosed autistic adults
- Developing and evaluating an autism specific Quality of Life Assessment for use with autistic adults
- Dr Dana Bradford, CSIRO
- Professor Liz Pellicano and Dr Wenn Lawson, Macquarie University
- Dr Ben Milbourn and Rebecca Kuzminski, Curtin University
Facilitated by Professor Andrew Whitehouse.
- Slides from Part 1 - Hear to Help, Dana Kai Bradford
- Slides from Part 2 - Hidden Histories of Late-Diagnosed Autistic Adults, Liz Pellicano and Wenn Lawson
- Slides from Part 3 - Autism Specific Quality of Life Assessment - Ben Milbourn & Rebecca Kuzminski
The full video of the presentation is above, including the Question and Answer portion of the webinar. If you'd like to just watch (or share!) an indvidual presentation, click on the links below to watch on YouTube.