Hear the latest from researchers and education experts on:
- a co-designed app to help kids with their writing
- enabling support with transition planning for students – an educator’s guide to myWAY Employability
- Prof Peta Wyeth , Queensland University of Technology
- A/Prof Marina Ciccarelli, Curtin University
Facilitated by Cheryl Mangan, Autism CRC.
We are happy to report the StepWrite app is now available.
- Slides from Part 1 - StepWrite - Harnessing the Writing Potential of Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Slides from Part 2 - myWAY Employability - Supporting autistic people to plan and prepare for employment
The full video of the presentation is above, including the Question and Answer portion of the webinar. If you'd like to just watch (or share!) an indvidual presentation, click on the links below to watch on YouTube.