Utilisation Projects aid the translation and utilisation of Autism CRC research outcomes consistent with commonwealth objectives and milestones.
These proposals might include:
- Product development – translating an existing Autism CRC research output into a product.
- Dissemination – translating an existing Autism CRC research output, product or deliverable into practice and/or sharing it via workshops or training sessions.
- Multimedia resources – develop video footage, photographs or other multimedia resources to support a process or project within one of Autism CRC’s programs.
Investments of approximately $50,000 over a 12-month period are recommended, but may be higher with a very strong business case accompanying the application.
- Restricted to Autism CRC Essential or Other Participants.
- Projects must focus on the utilisation and dissemination of existing outputs, resources and/or deliverables or those that are well advanced/in train.
- Must involve a minimum of two Autism CRC Essential and/or Other Participants and include a co-leader from an end-user organisation.
Desirable Project Features
- Leverage funding or investment from other sources.
- Engagement with Other Participants with whom we have not yet extensively engaged, such as: